* How do I break you apart from me?
It’s like you’ve become a part of me.
* The only way I can forget you is dying
If I were to say I care not, I’d be lying
* As sure as you are filled with light, I am filled with pain
Today the skies are blue and yet upon me is only rain
* The black clouds follow me everywhere that I go
I am the problem and this is the truth you should know
* For I could never handle you as your love is too great
I am nothing but a lie and crying over you is my fate
* I could never have such great fortune to savor your taste
It is the right thing for me to lie in agony as away to dust I waste
* I would only be your nightmare truly holding you back
It is my fate and your salvation that I’m cast into the darkest black